Know how to drive nails without bending them over? Want to use your “handy-man” skills to fix stuff while contributing to eternal impact? We are looking for a camp facilities director to join the staff of Old Faithful Christian Ranch in southeast Idaho, just 45 minutes from the Yellowstone National Park entrance. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with carpentry, plumbing, electrical and mechanical experience. The ideal candidate loves the outdoors and is seeking to bring a servant’s heart to their work. This camping ministry position is not for teaching and preaching, though a ministry in the area could be developed as interest and time allows. In addition to the camp staff, several InFaith missionaries serve in the greater region. This position requires raising full support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Provide general maintenance and facilities oversight for the camp, including all carpentry, plumbing, electrical and mechanical aspects.
• Work with hand tools to fix broken things
• Help facilitate work days at the camp
• Work with other camp staff as needed
• Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness
• Proficient construction and maintenance skills, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing and mechanical
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to lift and pull one’s body weight
• Ability to raise support
• Welding skills, a plus
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree; or 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One year of college-level Biblical studies preferred.
Check us out at www.infaith.org
Begin the application at www.infaith.org/iq.
InFaith is a nondenominational mission that enables called and committed followers of Christ to serve with purpose and passion within our nation’s borders. With over 160 field staff serving in 33 states, we use many different ministry methods to achieve one simple mission: to share Jesus with the people of the United States.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on PostJobsNow.com