This is an excellent company that is financially stable, progressive, and considered one of the top industry leaders in Tele-Services to marketing and customer service organizations within several major markets. They provide a great work environment that is friendly, fast pace / team oriented in which you can make a difference and continue to learn & grow your career. You will help manage initial software & program set up for Telecom/Call Center type of clients…doing the implementation phase of delivering their quality products and services. This requires a high energy - self-starter that is highly organized- detail oriented, exhibits superior communication skills, and enjoys working with your team and clients in gathering requirements, working with databases & reports (SQL), etc. This is an exciting opportunity to check out in greater detail – lots more to share with you!
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
• Knowledge of any relational databases / use of SQL query analyzer to query data is preferred.
• Ability to learn and utilize new procedures and processes quickly.
• A Bachelor degree is required.
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ plus of customer service or account management with IMPLEMENTATION experience of program set up, provide software and system integration throughout the entire project.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and can multitask in a fast pace environment.
• Any experience in Call Center services or similar Tele services type of customers is highly preferred - not required.
• Local area candidates only /Dallas, TX area … Plano, Frisco, Richardson, Allen, McKinney, Carrollton, Wylie, Addison, etc.
SORRY, NO SPONSORSHIP OR RELOCATION…
• Good benefits pkg; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and a 401K plan.
• Competitive base salary based on your experience and qualifications, flex time, lots more to share...
Qualified candidates - submit your resume for immediate consideration … our client is ready to hire! An excellent opportunity to accelerate your career path.
NOTE: ALL CORRESPONDENCE IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
GM & Associates has over 28 years of experience in placing high quality technical professionals across the US. Check out our website at WWW.GM-A.NET . We've built our reputation on discreetly matching high quality candidates and progressive companies where both parties are happy with their decisions in coming together.