Store Maintenance Coordinator
Posted Mar 08
This employer requests that only candidates within 100 miles of Savannah, GA apply to this job.
You appear to be located near Ashburn, VA, more than 100 miles from Savannah, GA.
Please be aware of this if you choose to apply for this job.
JOB TITLE: STORE MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
DEPT.: REAL ESTATE
Headquartered in Savannah, GA, Citi Trends is the go-to place for incredibly low-priced, real urban brands and urban-style fashion for the whole family. You'll find Rocawear, Apple Bottoms, Cavi, Coogi, Dickies, Akademiks, Mecca, Baby Phat, Ed Hardy and more for up to 60% off mall prices. As of this minute, we have over 500 stores across the country.
Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated Store Maintenance Coordinator to join our team at one of the largest chains in the value-priced urban apparel industry. We're growing, so if you've ever wanted a chance to lead the way, this is it.
SUMMARY: The Store Maintenance Coordinator will demonstrate a high level of professionalism, attention for detail and sense of urgency in the daily management of maintenance in Citi Trends retail stores, the tracking and reporting of the open maintenance issues, and the effectiveness of outside contractors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with store personnel and to understand maintenance issues and coordinate repairs.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with various vendors to assist in diagnosing problems, obtain bids where necessary, coordinate solutions and manage invoices.
* Arrange for Landlords to make repairs when needed and obtain Landlord reimbursement for repairs where applicable.
* Liaison with applicable Corporate Office management to obtain approval for higher cost repairs.
* Must be able to evaluate vendor bids and invoices and utilize the company's electronic work order system and billing system.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
* Must have general computer skills with an understanding of spreadsheets
* Must be well organized and have a strong ability to pay attention to detail
* Must be able to effectively communicate with others, identify problems, and resolve potential conflicts
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associate's degree preferred and/or relevant work experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and understand documents such as general correspondence, department reports and office procedures, and coordinate repairs with stores, vendors and landlords.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Ability to talk and hear
* Manual dexterity is required to operate computer and telephone
MENTAL DEMANDS: The mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* General Intelligence
* Verbal Intelligence
* Numerical Intelligence